Mailing List Archive

3.1.9 batch mode retreiving list of plugins broken
Greetings!

I just installed 3.1.9 on a RHEL5 64 bit box. Seems to run fine, but I
am trying to do a

/opt/nessus/bin/nessus -c .nessusrc_old -qp localhost 1241 bogus_user
bogus_password

which does NOT run fine.

I want to retrieve a list of all the plugins. That command dumps me a
"usage" unless I suffix it with <target_file> <output_file> arguments.
Version 3.0.6 did NOT requires the additional <target_file> and
<output_file> and in fact does not like them.

Can you make 3.1.9 handle the -qp switch just like 3.0.6 did?

Yours,
Glenn Michel
gym@lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Laboratory
(505) 667-1845

Me, I'll take a direct slap in the face over passive-aggressive
rejection every time! (Jeff Uphoff)
Re: 3.1.9 batch mode retreiving list of plugins broken [ In reply to ]
Hi,

This is a known issue which has been adressed internally and will be
fixed in the next public release.

Thanks,
-- Renaud