users, thank you all!

Regards,
Albert
Re: Packages for Slackware [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Nov 12, 2006 at 08:18:21PM +0800, Albert Wu wrote:

> I download the Nessus packages( with RPM format for Redhat), while My
> OS is slackware

It's not generally a good idea to try to shoehorn packages intended for
one distro into another. If it works for you, fine; but if you run into
any issues, you're definitely on your own.

> Can you provide the perfect software in tgz format for Slackware
> users, thank you all!

We'll consider supporting additional platforms if there's sufficient
demand from our customers. So far, though, there hasn't been much
interest in Slackware.

George
--
theall@tenablesecurity.com
Re: Packages for Slackware [ In reply to ]
George A. Theall <theall <at> tenablesecurity.com> writes:

> > Can you provide the perfect software in tgz format for Slackware
> > users, thank you all!
>
> So far, though, there hasn't been much
> interest in Slackware.

I'm also interested in slackware version of nessus.
But together with 2 colleagues we are combining how to run nessus on this distro.

Jack