Mailing List Archive

Configure in NESSUS_SQL branch?
I'm trying to build nessus with the features needed to report to MySQL from the
NESSUS_SQL CVS branch as of . It seems that 'configure' is ignoring the
'--with-mysql=DIR' option. My 'configure' command is:

./configure --prefix=/vol04/nessus --with-mysql=/vol04/mysql

I looked through the archives last night, but didn't see mention of it. Anyone
else seeing this?
Re: Configure in NESSUS_SQL branch? [ In reply to ]
thoms wrote:
> I'm trying to build nessus with the features needed to report to MySQL
> from the NESSUS_SQL CVS branch as of . It seems that 'configure' is
> ignoring the '--with-mysql=DIR' option. My 'configure' command is:
>
> ./configure --prefix=/vol04/nessus --with-mysql=/vol04/mysql
>
> I looked through the archives last night, but didn't see mention of it.
> Anyone else seeing this?

You might need to run 'autoconf' first. In order to reduce the patch,
the configure script changes are _not_ in the patches I've sent to the
list (and it's not in the NESSUS_SQL branch either). I commented this
on the mails I sent with the patches to the list.

After running autoconf make sure it has modified the configure script
with 'grep "mysql" configure' if that turns out stuff then you can
rerun the configure line above. If you have that and still does not
work send me the config.status, config.log and config.cache files to
see what happened.

Regards

Javier