compile nessus_sql?

Thanks!
dave
Re: nessus_sql [ In reply to ]
Hello Dave,

> Im interested in logging all my nessus scans into a mysql database.Ive
> been searching through the archives of the mailinglist and the most
> recent messages I see about nessus_sql seem to be from 2004. Has
> nessus_sql been released or integrated into nessus by now? Or do i have
> to get it from CVS?

Try: http://www.inprotect.com/

Regards,
Alejandro.
Re: nessus_sql [ In reply to ]
David,

I posted sql patches against nessus 2.2.5 a couple of weeks before. See
http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/htdig/nessus-devel/2005-August/msg00000.html

HTH,
Sandro

Re: nessus_sql [ In reply to ]
Sandro Poppi wrote:

> David,
>
> I posted sql patches against nessus 2.2.5 a couple of weeks before. See
> http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/htdig/nessus-devel/2005-August/msg00000.html

Yes, David, please use Poppi's patch. I missed this one back in August
(was too busy at the time and the mail got lost with lots of other
mailing lists mails) but the patch looks right. It leaves the children
in charge of initialising the database connection instead of doing it
by the parent Nessus server in nessusd/attack.c

Please notice that there are some REJECTS you will have to fix
yourself. Sandro, could you please send patches that do not generate
REJECTs against the current NESSUS_SQL code?

Please let us all now if that works for you fine. As for the code, as
far as I know, there is no intention for the moment on adding it to
the Nessus mainline so it will remain as CVS branch for the time
being. There is also a lot of work needed in order to get it working
for some database connections (currently only MySQL is properly
supported). Any help here is welcome.

Regards

Javier