Mailing List Archive

Fwd: Vhost Patch
Haven't heard anything about this yet. I was going to wait to bug
you guys about this until I saw some new nessus-cvs emails. I
thought everyone was on vacation because I haven't seen a cvs checkin
email in what seems like a month now. Two Q's:

1. How likely is it that this patch will get incorporated?

2. Are cvs checkin emails still going out?

Thanks,
Erik

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Fwd: Vhost Patch [ In reply to ]
On Jun 15, 2005, at 18:55, Erik Stephens wrote:

> Haven't heard anything about this yet. I was going to wait to bug
> you guys about this until I saw some new nessus-cvs emails. I
> thought everyone was on vacation because I haven't seen a cvs
> checkin email in what seems like a month now. Two Q's:
>
> 1. How likely is it that this patch will get incorporated?

If it works as advertised, it'll be in 2.2.5. I just had not had time
to review it yet.

> 2. Are cvs checkin emails still going out?

Yes.

-- Renaud