Jan-Oliver Wagner http://intevation.de/~jan/

Intevation GmbH http://intevation.de/
FreeGIS http://freegis.org/
Re: CVS manual unlinked? [ In reply to ]
Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> I propose to link it as "CVS" from the homepage and add
> the link to CVSWeb on the cvs_manual.html page.
> What do you think?

Well, the page is linked from the documentation page at
http://www.nessus.org/documentation.html so this might be unneccessary.

Rich.
--
Richard Moore, Principle Software Engineer,
Westpoint Ltd,
Re: CVS manual unlinked? [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 01:34:43PM +0100, Richard Moore wrote:
> Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> >I propose to link it as "CVS" from the homepage and add
> >the link to CVSWeb on the cvs_manual.html page.
> >What do you think?
>
> Well, the page is linked from the documentation page at
> http://www.nessus.org/documentation.html so this might be unneccessary.

I visited that page, but didn't set 'experienced user' equal with
'developer' - so it slipped out of my intention.

Reading in the ML archive I guess I was not the only one who had problems
finding the information quickly. Thus I proposed to make the information
available more straight forward.

Jan