Mailing List Archive

updated demo for new GUI design
Hi,

I just uploaded version 0.3 of the demo for a new GUI design of
the nessus client.

A major change was to eliminate the term "Session" from the GUI.
This term is confusing since it is also used for the Nessus
protocol.
Instead we propose to speak of "Tasks" which are divided into
"Scopes" which consist of Options and Reports. Thus it is
more oriented to use scenarios.

Also it is proposed to offer commenting of any task, scope
or report.

Quite some details are to be discussed of course.
But I would like to learn about your opinion about the overall
design.

Best

Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner http://intevation.de/~jan/

Intevation GmbH http://intevation.de/
FreeGIS http://freegis.org/
Re: updated demo for new GUI design [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Aug 14, 2004 at 11:44:03AM +0200, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> I just uploaded version 0.3 of the demo for a new GUI design of
> the nessus client.

Forgot say where:

http://ftp.intevation.de/boss/boss-gui/