Mailing List Archive

about libnasl modularity
Hi.
I'm interested in use libnasl separated from the nessus daemon but I have
some problems. It looks like libnasl and libnessus are bind by the
nasl_nessusd_glue.c functions, but rewriting the functions in libnessus
that are called from nasl_nessusd_glue.c seems to be the solution
(proto_post_wrapped, plug_get_key, etc). I don't like this because is just
an ugly hack, and to make libnasl run on a standalone application seems a
lot of work from the lazy coder perspective(filling arglist, rewriting
functions,etc).

Are there any interest in the community to make libnasl a more
coder-friendly" and modular API?

Cheers,
Herman