Mailing List Archive

Subversion scripts can't work
The subversion scripts submitted a while back don't have a chance at
working, since the dependencies are wrong. A bug report has been filed
a couple days back as well...

Cheers, Thomas
Re: Subversion scripts can't work [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Thomas Reinke wrote:

> The subversion scripts submitted a while back don't have a chance at
> working, since the dependencies are wrong. A bug report has been filed
> a couple days back as well...

yes, that was my mistake. fixed in CVS. Thanks.

John Lampe
jwlampe -at- nessus.org
http://f00dikator.aceryder.com/

"Truth is one, but error proliferates. Man tracks it down and cuts it up
into little pieces hoping to turn it into grains of truth. But the
ultimate atom will always essentially be an error, a miscalculation."

--Rene Daumal