in its current state of progress? I've looked in the archives of this list back
a few months, but haven't seen much.

-Ds
RE: Eager to try Nessus with DB backend [ In reply to ]
Check out the NESSUS_SQL branch from the CVS tree. I am sending some more code to Rafael to check in later this week, it includes a number of speed enhancements that VASTLY improve database performance. Currently only My-SQL is supported, however additional support is trivial. Email me if you would like the latest code before it is updated in CVS. I also have some detailed Perl apps that dump data from the database.

-Cory Marsh