Mailing List Archive

Tenable / ImmunitySec / D2 partnership
Hi everyone,

As many pen-testers use Nessus in conjunction with other tools, I'd
like to point out that Tenable today announced a partnership with
Immunity, Inc. and DSquare Security, LLC. which allows new customers
to procure the Nessus ProfessionalFeed, CANVAS penetration testing
tool and cutting edge exploit content from Immunity and DSquare at a
very competitive price point.

DSquare also released a tool which lets you use a .nessus report and
convert it into a list of exploits you can use within CANVAS -- see
the video at: http://www.d2sec.com/d2nessus.htm

Ron blogged about this partnership at: http://www.nessus.org/u?edb157f8

Finally, since this is my first post of 2009 on this list, I would
like to wish a happy new year to everyone!

Take care,

-- Renaud