jms
---
Joel M Snyder - Opus One - jms@Opus1.COM
Re: Searchable archives of the list? [ In reply to ]
The easiest way to search the archives is the use our discourse archive of the mailing list at https://community.nanog.org. You will need to create a free account at https://www.nanog.org to log in to the Community site. Please note that the mailing list mirror is read-only, but it's easily searchable and has a great user interface.

Edward McNair
NANOG Executive Director

Re: Searchable archives of the list? [ In reply to ]
Why wouldn't one use the link that's provided in the message?

That link is in every NANOG/mailing list message, FYI.

Re: Searchable archives of the list? [ In reply to ]
Once upon a time, Josh Luthman <josh@imaginenetworksllc.com> said:
> Why wouldn't one use the link that's provided in the message?

The request is right there in the Subject... "Searchable". Traditional
pipermail archives have no search function, and being subdivided into
months makes manual searching tedious to impractical.

--
Chris Adams <cma@cmadams.net>
Re: Searchable archives of the list? [ In reply to ]
Google?

geolocation site:https://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog/

Re: Searchable archives of the list? [ In reply to ]
https://www.mail-archive.com/nanog@nanog.org/?