Mailing List Archive

ROV Deployment Survey
Hi NANOG,

My colleagues and I at Virginia Tech, IIJ, RIPE NCC, and MANRS have
developed a new measurement platform (https://rovista.netsecurelab.org/) to
measure the current deployment status of ROV.

For cross-validation, we've been trying our best to collect some
"ground-truth" datasets manually from rpki.exposed, personal communication,
and official blog posts from network operators, but it is a bit hard to
scale. It would be really appreciated if we can directly hear RPKI
validation status from network operators by participating in this survey!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MANRSROVAdoptionSurvey

The short blog post about this research is also available here:
https://www.manrs.org/2023/01/take-survey-to-help-validate-rov-adoption-measurements/

Thank you so much for your consideration!

Taejoong "Tijay" Chung, Assistant Professor
Virginia Tech | Computer Science
Knowledge Works II, RM 2228
2202 Kraft Drive, Blacksburg, VA 24060
(540) 231-0667| tijay@vt.edu