Mailing List Archive

Welcome to 2023! Register NOW for NANOG 87 and Hackathon + Deadline for N87 Presentation Submissions is Monday.
*Welcome to 2023! *
*View our Upcoming 2023 Meeting Schedule + More *

Happy New Year! Check out our 2023+ Meetings to find locations and dates of
future meetings.

Don't forget to REGISTER for our first meeting of the year. *NANOG 87 will
take place on 13 - 15 Feb. in Atlanta, Georgia. *

*VIEW 2023 MEETING SCHEDULE * <https://www.nanog.org/events/future/>

*Register Now for NANOG 87 Hackathon! *
*Hackathon Kicks-Off Friday, 3 Feb 2023!*

*Theme: Interacting With Sources of Truth*
Whether a single database or a collection of correlated data from multiple
sources. Learn more and register below!

*REGISTER NOW <https://nanog.org/events/nanog-87-hackathon/>*

*Deadline for N87 Presentation Submissions is Monday, 9 Jan.*

We are looking to schedule over 1,800 minutes of content for NANOG 87, and
have confirmed 165 minutes already - so don’t wait!

*Specific requested talk topics include:*
• Network Automation - practical uses, how to get started
• Network Future - forecast for changes in technology, design, applications
• Research & Education - what research is happening now in network
operations
• Security - developments in problems/solutions, various protocols
• Tutorials - all levels, IPv6, BGP, Segment Routing, DNS

*LEARN MORE <https://www.nanog.org/program/call-presentations/>*