examples, and be specific preferably using expressions that colleagues
on this forum can understand.

Thanks,

Abe (2022-11-21 12:29 EST)

Re: Alternative Re: ipv4/25s and above Re: 202211211223.AYC [ In reply to ]

> 1) "... for various technical reasons , ...": Please give a couple
> examples, and be specific preferably using expressions that colleagues
> on this forum can understand.

Myself and multiple others provided specific technical rebuttals to the
proposal in the past on this list.

Re: Alternative Re: ipv4/25s and above Re: 202211211223.AYC [ In reply to ]
Dear Tom:

1)  As requested, please be specific and speak only for yourself. So
that we can carry on a professional dialog meaningfully.

2) Hint: I signed up to NANOG.org only early this year. So, whatever you
have in mind might be from somewhere else. In addition, even though I do
not have good memory, I do not leave a loose end to any  technical
discussion with substance. The revisions of the EzIP documentation have
always been improving the presentation style for easing the reader's
efforts, not about modifying our basic scheme. So, you need to be clear
about the topics that you are referring to. Thanks.

Regards,

Abe (2022-11-21 17:16 EST)

Re: Alternative Re: ipv4/25s and above Re: 202211211223.AYC [ In reply to ]

> 1) As requested, please be specific and speak only for yourself. So
> that we can carry on a professional dialog meaningfully.

I will start by citing one of my own responses to you :

https://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog/2022-March/218291.html

I do not leave a loose end to any technical
> discussion with substance.

With the utmost amount of respect, you do.

Many people on this list have provided specific , technical issues with
your proposal. Others have commented on non-technical, but practical
considerations. In all cases, you have simply handwaved them away or not
commented on them further.