https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/UserGuide/ec2-byoip.html
https://www.arin.net/resources/manage/rpki/roa_request/
https://www.arin.net/resources/manage/rpki/hosted/
RE: Understanding impact of RPKI and ROA on existing advertisements [ In reply to ]
You may want to set this up yourself anyways. In the effort of making things work, your upstream ISP may have had to setup these records on your behalf. If not now, they may in the future. Having duplicate entries can cause unexpected results.

Kevin Burke
802-540-0979
Burlington Telecom
200 Church St, Burlington, VT