Anyone know how to get in touch with them?

--
Dustin Brooks
Sr. Network Engineer

[signature_1951109643]

2028 Highway 115, Mansura, LA 71350
318.597.0303 Office | 337.781.4506 Mobile | www.Conterra.com<http://www.conterra.com/>

This e-mail may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy or distribute the e-mail or any attachments. Instead, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments. Thank you.
Re: Akamai Contact/Issues [ In reply to ]
You can ping me off list. Thanks.

Sent via RFC1925 compliant device
On Sep 26, 2022, at 1:39 PM, Dustin Brooks <dbrooks@conterra.com> wrote:

?

Anyone having issues with sites hosted by Akamai? We have several users within a single /24 that are not able to access several (go.microsoft.com, http://www.irs.gov"]www.irs.gov, adobe.com, npr.org, just to name a few). I’ve tried emailing Akamai but I get a canned response “you don’t have an account with us.

318.597.0303 Office | 337.781.4506 Mobile | http://www.conterra.com/"]www.Conterra.com

Re: Akamai Contact/Issues [ In reply to ]
Jared

I would be also interested in what you said in reply to Dustin Brooks about
Akamai contact as in the past we have experienced similar problem, and
trying to resolve it with the Akamai EdgeScape support we ran into a
stonewall of not being an Akamai client (I understand EdgeScape is the one
which in charge of geolocation DB at Akamai)

Unfortunately your reply was scrubbed by nanog and is blank.

Thanks.
Regards,
George
VSINETWORK SRL
AS 64134

Message: 1
www.irs.gov<http://www.irs.gov>, adobe.com, npr.org, just to name a few).

<http://www.conterra.com/><http://www.conterra.com/>
Re: Akamai Contact/Issues [ In reply to ]
* toma@visnetworkrd.com (George Toma) [Tue 27 Sep 2022, 17:14 CEST]:
>Jared
>
>I would be also interested in what you said in reply to Dustin
>Brooks about Akamai contact as in the past we have experienced
>similar problem, and trying to resolve it with the Akamai EdgeScape
>support we ran into a stonewall of not being an Akamai client (I
>understand EdgeScape is the one which in charge of geolocation DB at
>Akamai)
>
>Unfortunately your reply was scrubbed by nanog and is blank.

Jared's reply was perfectly readable: "You can ping me off list. Thanks."

Mr Brooks' problem wasn't EdgeScape related, by the way.

-- Niels.