later.

"PACER Service Under Fire After Trump Affidavit Crash Reports"

PACER is the electronic document system used by the U.S. Court System.
Re: U.S. Court PACER system overloaded by public interest [ In reply to ]
For anyone wanting the document and unable to get it through Pacer, we have it locally and I'm happy to make it available, just let me know.

Re: U.S. Court PACER system overloaded by public interest [ In reply to ]
* amitchell@isipp.com (Anne Mitchell) [Fri 26 Aug 2022, 20:36 CEST]:
>For anyone wanting the document and unable to get it through Pacer,
>we have it locally and I'm happy to make it available, just let me
>know.

By now it's so widely available that even DuckDuckGo can find it for you.

Not readers of The Guardian, though; the newspaper posted a brief
update on their website that read "The affidavit is now out. It is
here." and linked to
https://file///Users/Shared/Internet%20Downloads/gov.uscourts.flsd.617854.102.1_1.pdf
. (It's still there as I write this.)

-- Niels.
Re: U.S. Court PACER system overloaded by public interest [ In reply to ]
PACER Gave me something to do, while waiting on hold for Disney Reservations
making family vacation plans for next year, listening to Disney music on a
loop :-)

Re: U.S. Court PACER system overloaded by public interest [ In reply to ]
You can reproduce the document by taking a blank sheet of paper and a fat
sharpie and coloring it black. :).

-richey.

Re: U.S. Court PACER system overloaded by public interest [ In reply to ]
Anyone that regularly uses PACER should absolutely be using
https://www.courtlistener.com/.

--
Jeff Ollie
The majestik møøse is one of the mäni interesting furry animals in Sweden.
Re: U.S. Court PACER system overloaded by public interest [ In reply to ]
> and linked to https://file///Users/Shared/Internet%20Downloads/gov.uscourts.flsd.617854.102.1_1.pdf . (It's still there as I write this.)

Doubt that link is going to work for anyone ????
Re: U.S. Court PACER system overloaded by public interest [ In reply to ]
It appears that Jeffrey Ollie <jeff@ocjtech.us> said:

>Anyone that regularly uses PACER should absolutely be using
>https://www.courtlistener.com/.

And the RECAP browser plugin, which both looks in courtlistener
for you, and uploads copies to it when you do a PACER download.
(The actual documents are public, only the downloading costs money.)

Start here: https://free.law/recap

R's,
John