important emails got through.

Regards,
Bill Herrin
Re: email spam [ In reply to ]
Without saying why the mail was blocked (dumb content filter looking for porn? a spamhaus listing because the police server was hacked? something else?) that?s not going to help too much.

I?ve been spam filtering stuff at large providers since the late 90s and it never gets any easier to block 100% spam or let 100% legit mail through.

?srs

--srs