or not.

I'm in California fwiw.

Mike
Re: Facebook down? [ In reply to ]
And of course the act of sending this mail caused the wave function to
collapse and it seems to be up again, at least for me.

Mike

Re: Facebook down? [ In reply to ]
According to Heisenberg, it’s up :)

-mel via cell

Re: Facebook down? [ In reply to ]
On 8/11/22 2:12 PM, Mel Beckman wrote:
> According to Heisenberg, it’s up :)

It's still having problems serving up images. Thankfully their ad images
are not affected :/

Mike

Re: Facebook down? [ In reply to ]
Well, makes sense. According to Schrodinger it's both up and down.

Re: Facebook down? [ In reply to ]
I can see in the browser debug spew that it's getting 503's on fbcdn.net.

Mike