your peeringdb entry contact address (servicesupport@equinix.com) bounces.
Please contact me right away to fix a MAC filter.

Elmar.
Re: Equinix IX support contact me please [ In reply to ]
I'd personally recommend logging into the portal and opening a case, this
will give you the fastest result. If you really want to email
servicedesk.de@eu.equinix.com should be right assuming you're using the
fabric in Germany like your email address suggests. Otherwise, check
https://www.equinix.com/contact-us/customer-support for the appropriate
country contact.

Chris

Re: Equinix IX support contact me please [ In reply to ]
Hi Chris,

chris@noskillz.com (Chris) wrote:

> I'd personally recommend logging into the portal and opening a case,

I've done that in parallel, of course. (Also, as expected, they don't use their
own documentation, you have to point your finger to it when they want to "find
a physical asset"...Equinix...)

> If you really want to email
> servicedesk.de@eu.equinix.com should be right assuming you're using the
> fabric in Germany like your email address suggests. Otherwise, check

This was about PAIX, but yeah, there might be some email contacts.

I guess my main point is: Keep those da** peeringdb entries usable.

Thanks for the help!
Elmar.