Does anyone know how to get ahold of Sling.com or Dish to update location information on IPv4 addresses?

I don’t know if meta discussion is allowed on-list, but maybe geolocation contacts could be listed on the community site? ????

- Nich Warren
Re: Geo-IP Sling.com and/or Dish Network Contact. [ In reply to ]
Dish/Sling isn't on here but check this list:

https://thebrotherswisp.com/index.php/geo-and-vpn/

Re: Geo-IP Sling.com and/or Dish Network Contact. [ In reply to ]
Anyone figure this out? Have a new block that works with everything else it seems but them and about to tell this customer to switch from their service.
Or if someone knows why 23.138.114.0/24 would be geolocated outside US/Michigan would be great to know.
Thanks!

Sent via RFC1925 compliant device

https://thebrotherswisp.com/index.php/geo-and-vpn/"]https://thebrotherswisp.com/index.php/geo-and-vpn/

Re: Geo-IP Sling.com and/or Dish Network Contact. [ In reply to ]
Did you update the block with those services listed in the link? They
usually update ~weekly and of course there's a delay to the providers as
well.

Re: Geo-IP Sling.com and/or Dish Network Contact. [ In reply to ]
Yes, the IP space is updated, not sure what Sling is using, but
this customer will be redirected to YoutubeTV which doesn't seem to have
the same geolocation issues.

There's a significant [growing] issue here as if I'm several
months into the ARIN allocation and can not utilize the space, I expect
a number of providers are facing similar issues.

- Jared

--
Jared Mauch | pgp key available via finger from jared@puck.nether.net
clue++; | http://puck.nether.net/~jared/ My statements are only mine.