From: NANOG <nanog-bounces+ray=oit.co@nanog.org> on behalf of Mike Hammett <nanog@ics-il.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2021 9:08:22 AM
To: NANOG <nanog@nanog.org>
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: VoIP Provider DDoSes

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. If you are unsure, please forward this email to the CSE team for review.

https://twit.tv/shows/security-now/episodes/837?autostart=false

It looks like Security Now covered this yesterday. They claimed that, "There is currently no provider of large pipe VoIP protocol DDoS protection."

Are any of the cloud DDoS mitigation services offering a service like this.