Mailing List Archive

Comcast Business packet loss in LA
Can someone from Comcast business contact me off list about resolving heavy packet loss that runs through the below hop? I'm seeing >40% loss when coming at it from other ISP's or other Comcast connections.

IP: 75.65.163.20
Name: c-75-65-163-20.hsd1.la.comcast.net

Thank you,
Spencer
Re: Comcast Business packet loss in LA [ In reply to ]
We are finding the routes through Atlanta that use 50.248.116.42 are
having ussies. Not sure if the problems are related.

---
Regards,

David Funderburk
GlobalVision
864-569-0703

For Technical Support, please email gv-support@globalvision.net

GlobalVision is a communications company that provides services which
includes Internet, internal and external networks with over 25 years
experience. With our Zero Downtime strategies we help companies increase
up-time and decrease lost productivity and costs.

On 2021/04/08 12:59, Spencer Coplin wrote:

> Can someone from Comcast business contact me off list about resolving heavy packet loss that runs through the below hop? I'm seeing >40% loss when coming at it from other ISP's or other Comcast connections.
>
> IP: 75.65.163.20
>
> Name: c-75-65-163-20.hsd1.la.comcast.net
>
> Thank you,
>
> Spencer
> dangerous content by MAILSCANNER [1], and is
> believed to be clean.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.mailscanner.info/