Mailing List Archive

Spectrum (AS33363) Clue?
Re: Spectrum (AS33363) Clue? [ In reply to ]
FW(little)IW, We have a direct peering with the legacy Charter side between ATL and CLT, and my WFH line is a TWC legacy connection in NE. They appear to be congested, in some major peering points Ashburn and DC, and possibly internal on the backbone. I am on a college campus, so I blame everything on CoD, that new XBOX thing, and PS5s. Good luck getting info out of them, I usually just run my mouth with the local guys when they come out, I get more info that way than in a ticket.

Brian Miller
Clemson University/C-Light
Network Services