Budapest: 36-70-605-5144

NJ: 908-452-8183

[1467221477350_image005.png]
Re: Vint Cerf & Interplanetary Internet [ In reply to ]
Right. This means we are going to catch a spaceship for a future nanog / have interplanetary governance federation debates with space aliens from Andromeda, and we will finally run out of v6 and ipv9 will rule the roost while there?s a substantial aftermarket + hijack scene going on for the last remaining v6 blocks.

--srs