respectfully,
OIiver
Network Engineer
Re: Circuit ordering software [ In reply to ]
I know of 2 Cloud Providers nicely offer URLs and APIs to their users for
circuit ordering, provisioning and some circuit changes...So, customers
have the convenience of tapping into APIs from their own systems
infrastructure...(so, no circuit ordering software clients needed -- just
API scripting would be sufficient)...

Yardiel Fuentes

--
Yardiel Fuentes
Re: Circuit ordering software [ In reply to ]
* orothschild@gmail.com (Oliver Rothschild) [Wed 21 Oct 2020, 22:39 CEST]:
>For those that have circuit ordering mechanisms in their
>environment, what sort of software do you use?

If you're on the implementing side, you may want to take a look at
https://ix-api.net/ to see how the three largest IXPs in Europe have
done this.

-- Niels.
Re: Circuit ordering software [ In reply to ]
This is excellent! I had not seen it before. Thanks for sharing.

---
Regards,

David Funderburk
GlobalVision