VP of Business Development

United Cable Company

www.unitedcablecompany.com<http://www.unitedcablecompany.com>

New York City & Budapest

rod.beck@unitedcablecompany.com

Budapest: 36-70-605-5144

NJ: 908-452-8183

[1467221477350_image005.png]
Re: Boston Telecom Hotels [ In reply to ]
One Summer is overdue for its annual fire.

--
Sincerely,

Jason W Kuehl
Cell 920-419-8983
jason.w.kuehl@gmail.com
Re: Boston Telecom Hotels [ In reply to ]
For interconnection? Coresite and Markley. Equals if not soon to be
differentiated through Mass-IX being regional and Boston-IX not. As well as
costs, yield curves, power costs, etc. Boston is very much a ‘what do you
need’ location and not everything will work for everyone.

For true carrier hotels? 451 D Street, 230 Congress and 50 Post Office
Square. If you need help with that solution, reach out to me directly. I
will get you pointed in the right direction and the right people. These are
not enterprise plays unless you have deep fiber clue and want long term NNN
leases.

For Boston commodity data center? See {datacenterhawk, peeringDB}.

There is a solid core of Boston on this list. Catch us aksi on Twitter
@peeringforumNE or search engine = Boston Network Operators Group BOSNOG.

300 Bent is fiber rich. Never stood up as an interconnection site. Level 3
wasn’t neutral. 50 IB? Don’t think Internap was neutral per se, but someone
will correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers,

-M<

Re: Boston Telecom Hotels [ In reply to ]
I will be there tomorrow afternoon & will see what I can do.

Re: Boston Telecom Hotels [ In reply to ]
How bad have these fires been?

jason.w.kuehl@gmail.com<mailto:jason.w.kuehl@gmail.com>