Brian Pierce
Network Technician
bpierce@consolidated.coop<mailto:bpierce@consolidated.coop>
Re: AT&T NOC Contact Info [ In reply to ]
http://thebrotherswisp.com/index.php/geo-and-vpn/

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Brian Pierce" <bpierce@consolidated.coop>
To: nanog@nanog.org
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020 11:37:26 AM
Subject: AT&T NOC Contact Info

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have any contact info for AT&T’s NOC? We’ve encountered what we believe to be a geolocation issue relating to one of our blocks. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian Pierce
Network Technician
bpierce@consolidated.coop
Re: AT&T NOC Contact Info [ In reply to ]
You can try this.

888-644-3662

---
Regards,

David Funderburk
GlobalVision
864-569-0703

On 2020/08/17 12:37, Brian Pierce wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Does anyone have any contact info for AT&T's NOC? We've encountered what we believe to be a geolocation issue relating to one of our blocks. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> BRIAN PIERCE
>
> NETWORK TECHNICIAN
>
> bpierce@consolidated.coop

> dangerous content by MAILSCANNER [1], and is
> believed to be clean.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.mailscanner.info/
Re: AT&T NOC Contact Info [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 12:46 PM Mike Hammett <nanog@ics-il.net> wrote:

> http://thebrotherswisp.com/index.php/geo-and-vpn/

As a short followup, the google-self-published-geofeeds format
(referenced on this page, etc) used on has finally been published as
an RFC -- https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc8805.pdf

The plan is to sometime update this with better discoverability, a
more extensible format, etc.

> -----
> Mike Hammett
> Intelligent Computing Solutions
>
> Midwest Internet Exchange
>
> The Brothers WISP
>
> ________________________________

idea in the first place.
of pants.
---maf
AT&T NOC Contact Info [ In reply to ]
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have reliable contact info for AT&T DirecTV NOC Support? Everything I'm finding appears to be out of date.

Thanks,

Brian Pierce
Network Technician
bpierce@consolidated.coop<mailto:bpierce@consolidated.coop>