Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP
Re: Zhone [ In reply to ]
Mike -

I don’t know, but let me know if you find one. IIRC I joined your FB group as well.

Bryton J. Herdes
Network Engineer
Jackson Electric Cooperative
100 Cooperative Way
Bay City, TX 77414
+1 (979) 479-6658
http://jecec.com
https://myjec.net

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.