Mailing List Archive

Announcing this year's NANOG scholarship recipients!
*Empowering the Internet technologists of tomorrow *

“Being awarded this NANOG scholarship will impact me for the rest of my
life,” says Lyndsey Tribbitt, a student at the University of Florida.
“Something that seemed impossible is now possible for me, because I no
longer have to stress about the cost of my education. Thanks to this
scholarship, I can confidently work towards my bachelors degree in Computer
Science and create a future for myself.”

We're pleased to announce this year's scholarship recipients: Brandon
Staple, Emma Beeler, Jon Cowart, and Lyndsey Tribbitt. Four exceptional
students pursuing degrees in computer science and electrical engineering,
who will go on to play a critical role in shaping the Internet of tomorrow.

Learn More <https://www.nanog.org/stories/tech-of-tomorrow/>