Mailing List Archive

NANOG 80 Call For Presentations
Dear NANOG Community,

The NANOG Program Committee (PC) is excited to announce that we are
accepting proposals for all sessions at NANOG 80.

Transform your research, ideas, and best practices into a presentation for
the 80th community-wide gathering of The North American Network Operators’
Group, in October. Given by many of the industry’s top minds, presentations
at NANOG meetings are meant to spark the imagination, encourage dialogue,
and drive new solutions to our greatest networking challenges.

The NANOG Program Committee (PC) is currently seeking proposals, and also
welcomes suggestions for speakers, and ideas for topics. Presentations may
cover current technologies, soon-to-be deployed technologies, and industry
innovation. Vendors are welcome to submit talks which cover relevant
technologies and capabilities, but presentations should not be promotional,
or discuss proprietary solutions.

Submit your NANOG 80 proposal now, via the NANOG Program Committee tool
<https://www.nanog.org/meetings/submit-presentation/>. The deadline for
proposals to be considered for NANOG 80 is Monday August 24th 2020.

The primary speaker, moderator, or author should submit a presentation
proposal and abstract via the Program Committee Tool at:
https://www.nanog.org/meetings/submit-presentation/

-

Sign in with your Profile Account
-

Select the type of talk you propose to present, and complete the title
and abstract
-

Topics of interest

-

SDN
-

Traffic Analysis
-

ISP Issues - sharing lessons learned / what to watch out for
-

Cloud related topics
-

Automation
-

Scale Concerns
-

Routing
-

Best Current Practices
-

Career Development Skills

If you think you have an interesting topic but want feedback or suggestions
for developing an idea into a presentation, please email the PC (
nanogpc@nanog.org), and a representative will respond to you in a timely
manner. Otherwise, submit your talk, keynote, track, or panel proposal to
the Program Committee Tool at your earliest convenience. We look forward to
reviewing your submission!

Final slides must be submitted two weeks prior to the start of the
conference and no changes will be accepted between that date and the
conference. Materials received after that date may be updated on the
website after the completion of the conference.

We look forward to seeing you at NANOG 80.

Sincerely,

Vincent Celindro - PC Chair

On behalf of the NANOG Program Committee