Maarten. Unfortunately, ocix.net points to a single MX without A/AAAA records...

Thanks in advance,
Elmar.
Re: Contact for OCIX (Philipsburg, SX) [ In reply to ]
My viewing of their website only lists info@ocix.net (which I’ll
include here in plain because it’s in plain on their website).

A few OCIX members are listed on their members page (web.archive.org
version here:
http://web.archive.org/web/20191202000450/http://www.ocix.net/ocix/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=23
)

All present and past whois is private registration addresses, sorry!

Re: Contact for OCIX (Philipsburg, SX) [ In reply to ]
elmi@4ever.de (Elmar K. Bins) wrote:

> I'm looking for a working email address to contact the OCIX exchange in Sint
> Maarten. Unfortunately, ocix.net points to a single MX without A/AAAA records...

They moved their MXs yesterday after I got them through telemgroup.sx, so ocix
should be reachable again.

- Elmar.