Thanks in advance.

Nathan Gerencser, Network Engineer
MetaLINK Technologies
Re: Amazon Prime Video Contact [ In reply to ]
http://thebrotherswisp.com/index.php/geo-and-vpn/

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Nathan Gerencser" <ngerencser@team-meta.net>
To: nanog@nanog.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 3:23:53 AM
Subject: Amazon Prime Video Contact

Anybody have a contact at Amazon that could help clear up an issue with an IP prefix being blocked from accessing the Prime Video service?

Re: Amazon Prime Video contact [ In reply to ]
Geoguard takes care of Amazon, they were pretty responsive for me.

noc@geoguard.com

Elijah Zeida
Network Administrator
AirBridge Broadband
208-494-4343x1001
https://airbridgebroadband.com/

Re: Amazon Prime Video contact [ In reply to ]
Amazon does have a process to investigate these issues and unfortunately
the information on the Brothers WISP page is dated (that page took over the
nanog.cluepon.net data which was referenced in previous NANOG
presentations). I strongly recommend that any ISP who has blocked IPs or
customers reporting issues ensure that an Amazon ticket is opened.
Although it is possible to open such a ticket through CS channels, I am
happy to open a ticket for anyone who contacts me off-list (and I am
currently opening a ticket for David).

There are several data providers which allow you to search their
information and also report false positives which is important given that
multiple streaming providers can use the same data, but unfortunately not
all are as transparent. So the feedback on this provider is helpful and
useful, but I would suggest contacting the streaming providers too. And I
would like to know of ISPs having issues with Prime Video - there are
multiple data sources used, so if you use a whack-a-mole approach you may
run into a frustrating dead-end.

Thanks,
Sean