Mailing List Archive

NANOG AGENDA
The following is the REVISED agenda for the June 2 & 3 NANOG Meeting
being held in Ann Arbor, MI at the Chrysler Center. We are planning
to broadcast this meeting over the MBONE.

Thurs, June 2
09:00 Introductions, etc Elise Gerich

09:15 Transition overview Sue Hares

10:15 Overview of AADS, Bellcore,
Pacific Bell Joint Proposal Al Broscius

10:45 Technical Specifications
for attaching to NAPs Panel (PacBell, Ameritech,
MFS, Sprint)

12:15 - 13:30 Lunch

13:30 Service Offering by NAP awardees NAP Panel

15:00 Break

15:15 NAP Network Operations NAP Panel

17:00 End of Day's Session

18:00 Dinner at Washington Street Station

21:00 Whirlyball

Friday, June 3
09:00 Routing at the ATM Testbed Jessica Yu

10:00 Network Managment for Route Servers Bill Norton

10:30 Recent changes to PRDB Steve Richardson

11:00 Routing Registries Dale Johnson

11:30 Future NANOG Meetings Elise Gerich

12:00 Adjourn

IMPORTANT INFO:

IF YOU ARE DRIVING TO THE MEETING PLEASE PARK IN THE STAFF PARKING
(not the meters) SIGN IN AND GET A PARKING PASS ASAP. THANKS
Pam Ciesla
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Re: NANOG AGENDA [ In reply to ]
Is anyone receiving the MBONE stuff? Because nothing is arriving at
SDSC.

Hans-Werner

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Re: NANOG AGENDA [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 02 Jun 94 14:20:02 +0000 you said:

> Is anyone receiving the MBONE stuff? Because nothing is arriving at
> SDSC.
>
> Hans-Werner

No problem here at CERN, not even a single packet lost!

However, since there are a lot of questions which cannot be heard it is pretty
useless....

Olivier
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Re: NANOG AGENDA [ In reply to ]
> Is anyone receiving the MBONE stuff? Because nothing is arriving at
> SDSC.
>
> Hans-Werner

Not here either.

Curtis
Re: NANOG AGENDA [ In reply to ]
Unfortunately we only have one small microphone at the front of the room
so none of the comments from the audience can be heard. There may be
something that can be done about this for tomorrow, not sure.
Mark