Hello,

Does anyone have a contact in network engineering at Ticketmaster that
they can forward to me off list or forward my contact information to
them so I can speak with them?

Thanks!

Darin

darin@deru.net
480-998-7237
Re: Ticketmaster Contact [ In reply to ]

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have a contact in network engineering at Ticketmaster that
> they can forward to me off list or forward my contact information to
> them so I can speak with them?

Folks, many people are finding these types of posts fairly
uninteresting and lacking in valuable content for NANOG.

We'd like to see some context added to these requests i.e. what the
problem is. The routing table and networks are public to the borders
and if you are posting here, you are indicating that you have a public
network issue via a public list. If you are having a network issue
related to someone you want to reach, it's likely the rest of us may
have an issue too and if not, may be able to help you isolate an issue
faster. If this is not a public issue, but one related to the interior
of your ISP, I'd suggest that calling support is faster, better, more
effective than paging here. There are also resources available via
INOC; search the NANOG archives for more information.

It may also contribute to the operational relevance of NANOG. We like that.

Best Regards,

Martin Hannigan
NANOG MLC Member
Re: Ticketmaster Contact [ In reply to ]
On 10/17/07, Darin Wayrynen <darin@deru.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have a contact in network engineering at Ticketmaster that
> they can forward to me off list or forward my contact information to
> them so I can speak with them?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Darin
>
> darin@deru.net
> 480-998-7237

Tell the motherfuckers to quit gouging on the ticket prices, or get
nullrouted. Thanks.
Re: Ticketmaster contact [ In reply to ]
They are always a pain in the ass to reach.

What i ended up doing was spamming any technical and C-level execs i could find on LinkedIN and finally found one that was able to help. That was years ago though so i dont have a contact there anymore.

Wish you luck!

-Mike

Re: Ticketmaster contact [ In reply to ]
Thank you for the tips so far. It was mentioned to me off-list this might
be more helpful with our AS and relevant ranges, so including them here in
case that's helpful. Sorry for not including them originally!

AS: 396163

69.194.4.0/23
104.225.212.0/23

<https://maps.google.com/?q=450+Century+Pkwy+STE+100+%7C+Allen,+TX+%7C+75013&entry=gmail&source=g>