http://themes.mythtv.org/themes/repository/31

Is there a workaround?

Jim A
Re: mythtv themes not downloading [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 2021-10-25 at 18:45 -0400, James Abernathy wrote:
> I just did a new v31 install on ubuntu and It works fine, except I
> can't change themes. I'm getting a 503 error on
> http://themes.mythtv.org/themes/repository/31

I just rebooted the theme server and its working for me now. Give it
another try.

David

Re: mythtv themes not downloading [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 10:16 PM David Hampton via mythtv-users <
mythtv-users@mythtv.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 2021-10-25 at 18:45 -0400, James Abernathy wrote:
> > I just did a new v31 install on ubuntu and It works fine, except I
> > can't change themes. I'm getting a 503 error on
> > http://themes.mythtv.org/themes/repository/31
>
> I just rebooted the theme server and its working for me now. Give it
> another try.
>
> David

Thanks, yes it's working now.

Jim A
mythtv themes not downloading [ In reply to ]
It looks like the themes are not downloading again. The only difference on
my end is that I did a fresh install of v32.

Jim A
Re: mythtv themes not downloading [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 2021-10-29 at 17:39 -0400, James Abernathy wrote:
> It looks like the themes are not downloading again.  The only
> difference on my end is that I did a fresh install of v32.

Working for me here. I can pull either of these:

http://themes.mythtv.org/themes/repository/31/themes.zip
http://themes.mythtv.org/themes/repository/trunk/themes.zip

The latter is what the master branch (aka pre-32) should be pulling.

David

Re: mythtv themes not downloading [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 6:05 PM David Hampton via mythtv-users <
mythtv-users@mythtv.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 2021-10-29 at 17:39 -0400, James Abernathy wrote:
> > It looks like the themes are not downloading again. The only
> > difference on my end is that I did a fresh install of v32.
>
> Working for me here. I can pull either of these:
>
> http://themes.mythtv.org/themes/repository/31/themes.zip
> http://themes.mythtv.org/themes/repository/trunk/themes.zip
>
> The latter is what the master branch (aka pre-32) should be pulling.
>
> David

I can get to them using a browser, but not from Setup -> Themes -> Theme
chooser or "M" while in Theme setting.

Jim A
Re: mythtv themes not downloading [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Oct 29, 2021, 6:11 PM James Abernathy <jfabernathy@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 6:05 PM David Hampton via mythtv-users <
> mythtv-users@mythtv.org> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 2021-10-29 at 17:39 -0400, James Abernathy wrote:
>> > It looks like the themes are not downloading again. The only
>> > difference on my end is that I did a fresh install of v32.
>>
>> Working for me here. I can pull either of these:
>>
>> http://themes.mythtv.org/themes/repository/31/themes.zip
>> http://themes.mythtv.org/themes/repository/trunk/themes.zip
>>
>> The latter is what the master branch (aka pre-32) should be pulling.
>>
>> David
>>

> I can get to them using a browser, but not from Setup -> Themes -> Theme
> chooser or "M" while in Theme setting.
>
> Jim A

As a test I blew everything away and reinstalled with v31. Everything is
working fine. I can download all the Themes in setup.

Maybe an issue on v32? I don't need v32, just playing with it. My
production backend is v31.

Jim A
Re: mythtv themes not downloading [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 2021-10-29 at 20:44 -0400, James Abernathy wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 29, 2021, 6:11 PM James Abernathy <jfabernathy@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 6:05 PM David Hampton via mythtv-users
> > <mythtv-users@mythtv.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > Working for me here. I can pull either of these:
> > >
> > > http://themes.mythtv.org/themes/repository/31/themes.zip
> > > http://themes.mythtv.org/themes/repository/trunk/themes.zip
> > >
> > > The latter is what the master branch (aka pre-32) should be
> > > pulling.
> > >
> > > David
> > >

> > I can get to them using a browser, but not from Setup -> Themes ->
> > Theme chooser or "M" while in Theme setting.
> >
> > Jim A
>
> As a test I blew everything away and reinstalled with v31. Everything
> is working fine.  I can download all the Themes in setup.
>
> Maybe an issue on v32? I don't need v32, just playing with it. My
> production backend is v31.

If you do load it up again, look and see what URL its trying to
download. If you enable "-v gui" there is a log line that tells you
whether its trying to load 31, trunk, or something else.

If you build the master branch from source, it should be "pre-32" and
download the "trunk" themes file. There is no "32" themes file yet.

David