Mailing List Archive

HDHR won't record two shows simultaneously
I have a HDHR Duo Connect as a capture device. I have been having trouble
getting this to record two OTA shows. It records one at a time just fine,
but when asked to record another simultaneously, it fails.

I have two instances of this input device registered, per previous
suggestions here. In "watch recordings" on the frontend the show is listed
in white text with a white X at the left. mythbackend.log shows reschedule
requests for the show in question, but no errors:

steve@steve-EP45-UD3P:/var/log/mythtv$ Aug 15 18:00:06 steve-EP45-UD3P
mythbackend: mythbackend[1474]: I Scheduler scheduler.cpp:2309
(HandleReschedule) Reschedule requested for CHECK -14 269 0
UpdateRecStatus2 | Family Game Fight! | The Pope Family vs. Military Moms |
Hosts Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard are adopted into families of four to
compete in the fun-filled, larger-than-life games Pie Rollers, Sound Bites,
Taste Buds, Air Heads and Brain Freeze; the winning family plays Spin Cycle
for a chance to win. | EP037905970002

How to troubleshoot this?