Mailing List Archive

channel confusion
I launched mythfrontend on the same machine that hosts the backend and
database. The whole machine locked up. When I restarted it I found that
the listing for channel 65.2 (qubo) was just a copy of the listing for 66.3
(Bounce).

I looked in the logs for myth and for the database (mariadb). The latter
show recovery from a crash, but other than that I see nothing that looks
related.

Tried mythfilldatabase --refresh all. No change. Waited a day so that it
could fetch new listings, but the last available listings still show the
same pattern.

There is at least one related report about problems like this with
Schedules Direct, https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11509 which