tuner TNT Hauppauge WinTV Nova-t USB
Hi,

I got the above tuner.

I tried to make it work in Debian unstable, but it is not even seen bye
lsusb. I found some hints on the web, but they are vero old and no more
useful.

bye

Klaus
Re: tuner TNT Hauppauge WinTV Nova-t USB [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 18:27:38 +0100, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I got the above tuner.
>
>I tried to make it work in Debian unstable, but it is not even seen bye
>lsusb. I found some hints on the web, but they are vero old and no more
>useful.
>
>bye
>
>Klaus

My old Hauppauge USB tuner (HD950, analogue PAL and DVB-T) now only
works when plugged into a port on an NEC USB 3 PCIe card - all the
other USB ports I have tried it in do not work. So I think its power
supply has died. But the two Hauppauge WinTV Nova TD-500 cards we
have (dual USB DVB-T tuners on a PCI card) are still working fine.
They do require the dvb-usb-dib0700-1.20.fw firmware file to be
installed.