Mailing List Archive

5 new background images added to the MythCenterXMAS theme including one curiosity :-)
I've just added 5 more background images to the XMAS theme including one
I couldn't resist adding! My parents got a box canvas that lights up
from the inside with a snowy image of what I guess is an English village
scene on it. There are some cottages, a church, a river & bridge with
some people skating, sledging and walking about. My first reaction was
that's a nice image then when you look closely there is a WTF are those
animals doing there moment (not something I associate with an English
village or even Christmas).   Let's see if anyone spots what I'm talking
about :-)

I should say it's some cheap Chinese tat so the image quality is not
brilliant to start with and I took a photo of it with my phone so the
resulting image is not great, I did try to enhance it the best I can. I
think it's good enough and should stimulate some interesting
conversations over the Christmas holidays ,-)

It will show up in the theme chooser as version 1.12 when the next theme
sync takes place at 4.00am UTC.

Paul H.