Mailing List Archive

Current master fails to compile on ubuntu 20.04
commit 422c4ce109b0ee390023e92eabc3960a2fb2f968 (HEAD -> master,
origin/master, origin/HEAD)

??? MythRenderOpenGL: Greatly simplify drawing rounded rects

libavcodec/v4l2_buffers.c:24:10: fatal error: drm_fourcc.h: No such file
or directory
?? 24 | #include <drm_fourcc.h>
????? |????????? ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.

Network Protocol : 91
Library API : 32.20200101-1
QT Version : 5.12.8
Options compiled in:
?linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_oss using_pulse
using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_dvb using_firewire
using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_satip using_vbox using_ceton
using_hdpvr using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libcec using_libcrypto
using_libdns_sd using_libfftw3 using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg
using_opengl using_egl using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus
using_taglib using_v4l2 using_x11 using_libbluray_external
using_profiletype using_systemd_notify using_systemd_journal
using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php
using_freetype2 using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_egl using_vaapi
using_nvdec using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_mheg using_libass
using_libxml2

Re: Current master fails to compile on ubuntu 20.04 [ In reply to ]
John

It's a known regression on one of the debian builders but should be
fixable on Ubuntu.

Try installing the libdrm-dev package - you may need to re-run
configure as well.

Regards
Mark

Re: Current master fails to compile on ubuntu 20.04 [ In reply to ]
On 10/12/2020 15:54, Mark Kendall wrote:
> John
>
> It's a known regression on one of the debian builders but should be
> fixable on Ubuntu.
>
> Try installing the libdrm-dev package - you may need to re-run
> configure as well.

That's the workaround. The fix is to re-add the guards for when
libdrm-dev isn't available

Regards
Stuart

Re: Current master fails to compile on ubuntu 20.04 [ In reply to ]
On 10/12/2020 15:54, Mark Kendall wrote:
> John
>
> It's a known regression on one of the debian builders but should be
> fixable on Ubuntu.
>
> Try installing the libdrm-dev package - you may need to re-run
> configure as well.
>
> Regards
> Mark
>
> On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 at 15:43, John <jksjdevelop@gmail.com> wrote:
>> commit 422c4ce109b0ee390023e92eabc3960a2fb2f968 (HEAD -> master,
>> origin/master, origin/HEAD)
>>
>> MythRenderOpenGL: Greatly simplify drawing rounded rects
>>

>> libavcodec/v4l2_buffers.c:24:10: fatal error: drm_fourcc.h: No such file
>> or directory
>> 24 | #include <drm_fourcc.h>
>> | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> compilation terminated.
>>
>> Network Protocol : 91
>> Library API : 32.20200101-1
>> QT Version : 5.12.8
>> Options compiled in:
>> linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_oss using_pulse
>> using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl
>> using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_dvb using_firewire
>> using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_satip using_vbox using_ceton
>> using_hdpvr using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libcec using_libcrypto
>> using_libdns_sd using_libfftw3 using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg
>> using_opengl using_egl using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus
>> using_taglib using_v4l2 using_x11 using_libbluray_external
>> using_profiletype using_systemd_notify using_systemd_journal
>> using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php
>> using_freetype2 using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_egl using_vaapi
>> using_nvdec using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_mheg using_libass
>> using_libxml2

That seems to have done the trick but in desperation I cleared the
ccache so its going to take a while.

Thanks for the response