Mailing List Archive

Re; mythfilldatabase stopped working
Bob:
> My mythfilldatabase stopped working. As you can see mythfilldatabase can't
> access 54.85.117.227. I contacted Schedules Direct regarding no route to
> host and they suggested posting to this forum. Has anyone encountered this
> issue?

A few years ago I was experimenting with a laptop as a backup Backend
(such as during a power failure).  Some how I managed to get something
'stuck' and the laptop was in constant connection to SchedulesDirect
which prevented the real/primary Backup from connecting.  I had looked
at the router's connections page and its chart showed the connection to
ScheduleDirect's IP address (probably 54.85.117.227) and one of my devices.

Sorry about being vague but I don't recall the details; hope helps guide
you to your problem!

Barry

Re: Re; mythfilldatabase stopped working [ In reply to ]
Thank you for you reply. I figured it out. I had the wrong gateway. I
could ping from some of my other servers. I didn't do enough
troubleshooting prior to posting