Mailing List Archive

Current Xmas theeme for 2020 ?
Running Myth 31 , went poking in the theme chooser last night and didn't see
and Xmas theemes, even after hitting "Refresh" a few times. Is there still
one available ?

---
Re: Current Xmas theeme for 2020 ? [ In reply to ]
On 30/11/2020 16:44, Christopher X. Candreva wrote:

> Running Myth 31 , went poking in the theme chooser last night and didn't see
> and Xmas theemes, even after hitting "Refresh" a few times. Is there still
> one available ?
>
> ---
> Chris Candreva -- chris@westnet.com -- http://www.westnet.com/~chris

There is no reason they wont work with 31 it is just that the required
branch has never been created for 31 or 30 so new installs don't see
them. If you installed them prior to 30 they should show up in later
versions just not new installs. They do show in master and AFAIK they
work OK.

If I get time tomorrow I'll create the required branches and ping one of
the admins to make them available for 30 and 31.

Paul H.

Re: Current Xmas theeme for 2020 ? [ In reply to ]
Thank you ! I found the git repo and installed it by hand.

https://github.com/paul-h/MythCenterXMAS-wide

On Tue, 1 Dec 2020, Paul Harrison wrote:

> On 30/11/2020 16:44, Christopher X. Candreva wrote:
>
> > Running Myth 31 , went poking in the theme chooser last night and didn't see
> > and Xmas theemes, even after hitting "Refresh" a few times. Is there still
> > one available ?
> >
> > ---
> > Chris Candreva -- chris@westnet.com -- http://www.westnet.com/~chris
>

> There is no reason they wont work with 31 it is just that the required branch
> has never been created for 31 or 30 so new installs don't see them. If you
> installed them prior to 30 they should show up in later versions just not new
> installs. They do show in master and AFAIK they work OK.
>

> If I get time tomorrow I'll create the required branches and ping one of the
> admins to make them available for 30 and 31.
>

> Paul H.

---
Re: Current Xmas theeme for 2020 ? [ In reply to ]
On 01/12/2020 13:18, Christopher X. Candreva wrote:

> Thank you ! I found the git repo and installed it by hand.
>
> https://github.com/paul-h/MythCenterXMAS-wide

The branches have been created, Stuart A. has done the admin side so all
being well they will appear in the theme browser after the next sync
(which I believe is scheduled for 4PM UTC) for 30 and 31.

Paul H.

Re: Current Xmas theeme for 2020 ? [ In reply to ]
Thanks Paul, how about an announcement on the forum?

Steve.

Re: Current Xmas theeme for 2020 ? [ In reply to ]
. . . and this was a reminder I haven't made branches for Retro-Wide in ..
a while :-) I just made them, is Stuart A on this list :-) do what you need
to, to grab Retro-Wide if anyone wants it ?

-Chris

On Tue, 1 Dec 2020, Paul Harrison wrote:

> On 01/12/2020 13:18, Christopher X. Candreva wrote:
>
> > Thank you ! I found the git repo and installed it by hand.
> >
> > https://github.com/paul-h/MythCenterXMAS-wide
> >

> The branches have been created, Stuart A. has done the admin side so all being
> well they will appear in the theme browser after the next sync (which I
> believe is scheduled for 4PM UTC) for 30 and 31.
>

> Paul H.

---
Re: Current Xmas theeme for 2020 ? [ In reply to ]
Hi Stephen,

Yep good idea :) And it's done.

Paul H.