is the order in which they were recorded.  Is there a way to change the
sort order to be in season, episode number order?

Jay

Re: Sorting Recorded Programs [ In reply to ]
Yes. You want to set them to display in "original air date" order. It's in
one of the FE setup screens.
Not all shows have season and episode data so original air date works great.

Re: Sorting Recorded Programs [ In reply to ]
Jim Morton says:
> Yes. You want to set them to display in "original?air date"
> order. It's in one of the FE setup screens. Not all shows have
> season and episode data so original air date works great.

The one minor exception is when two new episodes air on the same day; I've found in that in those cases MythFrontend will sort them out of order. It would be nice to have the sorting mechanism use original air date and episode number if both data is available. But yes, the sorting mechanism is otherwise excellent and will be exactly what Jay wants.

--
Frontend: Apple MacBook Pro 2012, Nvidia Shield 2017
Backend: HP Microserver N40L 1.5GHz with 4x3TB HDDs