of the reasons I upgraded was to get the fix on reboot that didn't wait for
the network to be available.

My current issue is that on every reboot, now, my HDHR Dual is available
and works but my HDHR Quad is always failed. Restarting the backend brings
it back online.

Anyone else have this issue?

Regards,

Ken Emerson
Re: Failure to initialize HDHR Quad on reboot [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 1 Oct 2020 19:31:09 -0500, you wrote:

>I recently upgraded to v31 and currently up-to-date with v31.0+fixes. One
>of the reasons I upgraded was to get the fix on reboot that didn't wait for
>the network to be available.
>
>My current issue is that on every reboot, now, my HDHR Dual is available
>and works but my HDHR Quad is always failed. Restarting the backend brings
>it back online.
>
>Anyone else have this issue?
>
>Regards,
>
>Ken Emerson

If this is the problem where mythbackend starts before the network is
ready, then there is no fix for this in MythTV itself - you have to
add it. See my post on this thread for the instructions:

https://lists.archive.carbon60.com/mythtv/users/625992

I would suggest that as your HDHR Quad seems slower to start than the
Dual, you should use the IP address of the Quad as the ping target.