which is already scheduled, but not for all coming recordings.

sincerely

Klaus
Re: recording profile [ In reply to ]
On 16/08/2020 20:18, Klaus Becker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i cannot find anymore where to configure default recording profile for
> all recordings.
>
> I want all recordings to begin 2 minutes before the beginning of the
> episode and 10 minutes after.
>
> I only find in frontend howto change recording rule for one episode
> which is already scheduled, but not for all coming recordings.
>
> sincerely
>
> Klaus

Manage Recordings > Recording Rules > Default (Template)
> Schedule Options

will do this for newly created rules but IIRC it won't modify ones that
already exist...

John P

Re: recording profile [ In reply to ]
Le 16/08/2020 à 21:52, John Pilkington a écrit :
> On 16/08/2020 20:18, Klaus Becker wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> i cannot find anymore where to configure default recording profile for
>> all recordings.
>>
>> I want all recordings to begin 2 minutes before the beginning of the
>> episode and 10 minutes after.
>>
>> I only find in frontend howto change recording rule for one episode
>> which is already scheduled, but not for all coming recordings.
>>
>> sincerely
>>
>> Klaus
>
> Manage Recordings  > Recording Rules > Default (Template)
>      > Schedule Options
>
> will do this for newly created rules but IIRC it won't modify ones that
> already exist...
>
> John P

I have Recordings > Recording Rules, but then I only see scheduled
recordings, but not Default (Template) > Schedule Options. Is there
something missing in my frontend ?

After "m", I can change options for the selected recording, that's all.

I created a default recording profile, but I made a mistake and I want
to change it.

Klaus
Re: recording profile [ In reply to ]
On 8/16/20 4:54 PM, Klaus Becker wrote:

> Le 16/08/2020 à 21:52, John Pilkington a écrit :
>> On 16/08/2020 20:18, Klaus Becker wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> i cannot find anymore where to configure default recording profile
>>> for all recordings.
>>>
>>> I want all recordings to begin 2 minutes before the beginning of the
>>> episode and 10 minutes after.
>>>
>>> I only find in frontend howto change recording rule for one episode
>>> which is already scheduled, but not for all coming recordings.
>>>
>>> sincerely
>>>
>>> Klaus
>>
>> Manage Recordings  > Recording Rules > Default (Template)
>>       > Schedule Options
>>
>> will do this for newly created rules but IIRC it won't modify ones
>> that already exist...
>>
>> John P
>
> I have Recordings  > Recording Rules, but then I only see scheduled
> recordings, but not Default (Template) > Schedule Options. Is there
> something missing in my frontend ?
>
> After "m", I can change options for the selected recording, that's all.
>
> I created a default recording profile, but I made a mistake and I want
> to change it.
>
> Klaus

For me I find it by Main page mythfrontend -> Manage Recordings ->
Recording Rules. Then look in the "D"s for Default (Template)

Jim A

Re: recording profile [ In reply to ]
Le 16/08/2020 à 23:24, Jim Abernathy a écrit :

> On 8/16/20 4:54 PM, Klaus Becker wrote:

>>> Manage Recordings  > Recording Rules > Default (Template)
>>>       > Schedule Options
>>>
>>> will do this for newly created rules but IIRC it won't modify ones
>>> that already exist...
>>>
>>> John P
>>
>> I have Recordings  > Recording Rules, but then I only see scheduled
>> recordings, but not Default (Template) > Schedule Options. Is there
>> something missing in my frontend ?
>>
>> After "m", I can change options for the selected recording, that's all.
>>
>> I created a default recording profile, but I made a mistake and I want
>> to change it.
>>
>> Klaus
>

> For me I find it by Main page mythfrontend -> Manage Recordings ->
> Recording Rules. Then look in the "D"s for Default (Template)
>
> Jim A

Right, I did not see that.

thank you

Klaus
Re: recording profile [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 17 Aug 2020 05:36:14 +0200, you wrote:

>Le 16/08/2020 ? 23:24, Jim Abernathy a ?crit?:
>>
>> On 8/16/20 4:54 PM, Klaus Becker wrote:
>>>

>>> Le 16/08/2020 ? 21:52, John Pilkington a ?crit?:

>>> I have Recordings? > Recording Rules, but then I only see scheduled
>>> recordings, but not Default (Template) > Schedule Options. Is there
>>> something missing in my frontend ?
>>>
>>> After "m", I can change options for the selected recording, that's all.
>>>
>>> I created a default recording profile, but I made a mistake and I want
>>> to change it.
>>>
>>> Klaus
>>

>> For me I find it by Main page mythfrontend -> Manage Recordings ->
>> Recording Rules. Then look in the "D"s for Default (Template)
>>
>> Jim A
>
>Right, I did not see that.
>
>thank you
>
>Klaus

And in any list in MythTV, you can use Ctrl-S to bring up a search
box. I find that is easier than scrolling through hundreds of
recording rules.
Re: recording profile [ In reply to ]
> On Mon, 17 Aug 2020 05:36:14 +0200, you wrote:

>>> For me I find it by Main page mythfrontend -> Manage Recordings ->
>>> Recording Rules. Then look in the "D"s for Default (Template)
>>>
>>> Jim A
>>
>> Right, I did not see that.
>>
>> thank you
>>
>> Klaus
>
> And in any list in MythTV, you can use Ctrl-S to bring up a search
> box. I find that is easier than scrolling through hundreds of
> recording rules.

I see 'Default(Templates)' at the top of the screen. I don't know if
that's because I'm on master or because I have very few persistent
recording rules. Anyway, I'm glad you got it to work!

John