- no lock
- signal/noise: 0%
- timeout, no channels
- Failed to find any new channels

Another time, I had signal/noise: 43%, but still no lock

The tuner works, I can easily regard tv with kaffeine.

What can I do ?

Klaus
Re: cannot regard or record tv [ In reply to ]
For Astra-1 19.2E see the description in
https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Channel_Scanning#DVB-S.2FS2_configuration and
maybe also the rest of the Channel Scanning WIki page.
Here
https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Channel_Scanning#DVB-S2_Full_Scan_.28Tuned.29 are
the initial tuning parameters that have been tested with the Astra-1.
So you have to do a Full Scan (Tuned) with the tuning parameters as given
there.

Re: cannot regard or record tv [ In reply to ]
Le 11/08/2020 à 18:37, Klaas de Waal a écrit :
> For Astra-1 19.2E see the description in
> https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Channel_Scanning#DVB-S.2FS2_configuration and maybe
> also the rest of the Channel Scanning WIki page.
> Here
> https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Channel_Scanning#DVB-S2_Full_Scan_.28Tuned.29 are
> the initial tuning parameters that have been tested with the Astra-1.
> So you have to do a Full Scan (Tuned) with the tuning parameters as
> given there.

Thanks for the answer.

I deleted, than recreated the caption card and now it works.

But I shall have a look to the pages above

Klaus