Mailing List Archive

Audio out of sync by 250ms on new recordings; old recording are fine.
I'm running v31.0+fixes.202007111059.8212a9b~ubuntu20.04.1 with a Hauppauge
1212 capturing my settop box, component video and optical audio.

Lately (the last few months), I've had to adjust the audio delay to -250ms
for recent recordings and live tv. Older recordings (made with the same
hardware) from as far back as 2012 don't need any adjustment.

Since older recordings play fine, it seems like it has something to do with
the encoder...which is as far as my troubleshooting has gone. Anywhere I
should look?