Mailing List Archive

Ceton card acting up
Hello all,
I've just started to see digital noise interrupting the decoded signal on
the output of my Ceton Infinitv 4 pci-e card with cablecard. I've used this
setup successfully for years, so this is concerning. I contacted my cable
carrier and have replaced the cablecard, still have the same problem. I've
also tried manually tuning the box and cat the output, same issue. Not
every channel is affected. Is this likely to be a Verizon problem, or is it
possible the PCI-E card is the problem? Is there a driver issue I'm not
aware of?

I also have Verizon cable boxes in two other locations in my house. They
have continued to work perfectly.

Steve Greene
(301) 842-8923
historicity.co
An independent archival professional specializing in still photography,
moving images and recorded sound.